When you’re using a flat iron for getting the hairstyle which you want, it is important to maintain it in proper condition. Only when you are able to maintain it in proper condition, you can use it for a longer period of time.
The main question which arises is how to clean a flat iron. We will today look into this procedure in order to make it easier for you to maintain your best flat iron.
How to clean a flat iron?
We will today share with you the exact procedure which you have to follow. The procedure is pretty easy to follow. Also, in most of the cases, the things which you will need in order to clean the flat iron are in your home.
Things which you will need
- Cotton balls
- Alcohol solution
- Damp cloth
- The 1st thing which you have to ensure is that the flat iron is unplugged. Only when it is unplugged, you can think about cleaning it.
- You have to wait until the flat iron has cooled down.
- After that, you have to dip the cotton balls into the alcohol solution. When you are able to do that, thereafter you have to clean the plates of the flat iron. You have to clean the entire flat iron with these cotton balls.
- After that, you have to use the damp cloth in order to clear the alcohol solution from the plates.
- In case, there is hair stuck on the flat iron, you can use a toothbrush in order to remove the hair. The toothbrush is especially useful for areas where you cannot reach with the cloth.
In case, there is hair stuck on the flat iron, you have to remove it before applying the alcohol solution with the help of cotton balls. Once the hair is removed, it will become much easier for you to.
You have to always make sure that you are waiting till it has completely cooled down. When it is completely cool down, cleaning it will become much easier for you.
Thus, when you’re looking to clean a flat iron, it is important for you to follow these few steps. As you can see, the procedure is pretty easy. Moreover, you will be able to clean the flat iron quite quickly as well. That is why, instead of delaying this technique, you have to clean the flat iron from time to time in order to maintain it properly and enjoy your fashion.